Sunday, March 4, 2012

Love to cook?

Posted by austenfan at 3/04/2012 10:24:00 PM
I'm sure I've talked about it on this blog before - I don't cook. I don't cook not because I don't want to, but because I don't know how to. For the past months, I keep telling myself that it's time for me to learn how to cook, but up to now, I still haven't gotten around to doing it. Haha.

Hmm, I wonder when I'll learn how to cook? Whenever I see those cooking shows on TV, I just feel more and more jealous of those who can create beautifully crafted and delicious dishes! Then, I imagine how satisfying it would feel if I were able to whip up those types of dishes.

I don't care which type of cooking I'll learn first - whether it be frying dishes or cooking using kamado grills. As long as I can produce something that's passable (for a first timer), then that's good enough for me!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare