Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love pets?

Posted by austenfan at 3/18/2012 11:33:00 PM
Personally, I’m not a big fan of pets. It’s not that I don’t find them cute or anything – it’s just that I’m kind of scared of having one. Mostly, I’m scared of getting bitten by them. Although I’ve never had a pet before, I know how much other people adore spoiling their favorite dogs. I see pictures of my friends with their pets on Facebook all the time and I have to admit, they do look pretty sweet and cuddly.

To those of you who have their own pets, how do you take care of them? Having one probably requires a lot of time and effort since you have to ensure that they get the best care possible, if you want them to stay happy and energized all the time to play with you. From what I heard, pets demand regular attention too so you can’t just ignore them whenever you want to. Not only that, having a pet can be quite costly too. After all, pet supplies aren’t exactly cheap nowadays. If you want to get discounted pet supplies, then you better look for a petsmart coupon! That’ll surely help a lot, especially if you regularly buy pet supplies. Be sure to stay on the lookout for these coupons!

So, what kind of pet would you recommend to someone like me? I would probably like to have a little puppy, as they seem the cutest kind of pets for me. However, I have no idea what kind of puppy would be most fitting for someone like me. I think it’ll probably have to be tiny and cute – with a lively but sweet temperament! Yep, that would definitely suit my personality. Wow, I’ve never given much thought about having a pet before, but now that I’ve started to think about it, I think it’s gonna be pretty fun to have my own pet!

How about you? What kind of pet do you have? What is it like having one? I’m wondering because I want to find out if it’ll help relieve some of the daily stress that I get from work and my studies. Haha. Plus, it’s a great way to get a new hobby too. It sure beats staying in front of a laptop for hours, just checking out my friends’ updates on Facebook. I know, I don’t have much of a social life these days! Come on! Give me some recommendations on what kind of pet I should have!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare