Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gossip Girl news

Posted by austenfan at 3/04/2012 11:06:00 PM
Yep, it's one of my favorite TV shows. Sadly, due to my slow internet connection, I haven't been able to download or stream the past episodes of the show. I know, I should find a way to watch them! I'm so behind on what's the latest on Blair's marriage and her romance with Dan, Chuck, and the Prince. :)

I remember when I first started watching the show, I had to do a vlc download to be able to see the episodes I've downloaded. I miss that program - it's a pretty handy and user-friendly tool! Now, just being able to stream a single episode is no easy task. I've been pretty busy with work lately that on weekends I just want to curl up in bed and rest, instead of watching TV shows and movies. That has to change, right? Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare