Sunday, March 11, 2012

And the diet is back.

Posted by austenfan at 3/11/2012 01:00:00 PM
Yes, I'm slowly getting back on my fixation with losing weight. Maybe it's because most of my friends have been weight-conscious for some time now that I'm starting to think that I should be too. Whatever the reason is, I'm glad I finally had this sort of realization. Seriously, my eating habits can't really be deemed as healthy. At all.

Too many takeout dinners from McDonald's and Jollibee can do that to you. I don't have any other defense for myself other than the fact that they're much, much more convenient (although not necessarily cheaper).

With this decision to get serious with my diet plan, I hope I can accomplish two goals: to lose weight and to save more. Now, wouldn't that be lovely?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare