Sunday, February 5, 2012

When emotions take over

Posted by austenfan at 2/05/2012 08:53:00 PM
It's hard to get too attached to something... or someone. I'm sure you all know why. Getting too attached will only bring forth feelings of disappointment and hurt, especially when those feelings aren't reciprocated. Wah, I should stop myself now before I start getting too mushy and this post ends up with bitter ramblings of a (sort of) heartbroken girl.

A very important lesson learned for me: Don't take things TOO seriously. Just enjoy these moments. Don't overanalyze it and never make too much out of it. You'll risk ending up confused and hurt.

This is just me, babbling randomly. Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare