Sunday, February 26, 2012

Play musical instruments?

Posted by austenfan at 2/26/2012 11:14:00 PM
Do you play any type of musical instrument? I've tried playing different types of instruments, but I can't say that I'm good at any of them. Maybe I'm just not musically inclined enough. Then again, maybe I was just too lazy to practice playing them.

How about you? Are you good at playing the electric upright bass or the piano? What type of instruments do you enjoy playing the most? If you know how to play an instrument, then cultivate that talent and try to be better at it. Who knows? You might end up being the next big thing in the music scene!

Now, wouldn't that just be awesome? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare