Sunday, February 19, 2012

Microblogging, your thoughts on it?

Posted by austenfan at 2/19/2012 12:38:00 PM
Microblogging is quickly gaining popularity these days. Sometimes, people just want to write short but meaningful thoughts and have the whole world wide web read them. I know I've felt that way before. You'll not always be in the mood to talk about something fully - with the details and all that. Is this a sign that people are becoming lazy, even when it comes to blogging? Or should we accept microblogging as what it claims to be - a useful way to make your thoughts be heard (without them having to be long to be considered great)?

The only microblogging platform I use is Twitter, and I'm not even an active tweet-er. Haha. But I'm thinking of collecting all those one-liner thoughts that sometimes just randomly pop into my head. Maybe I could write them down on my journal or save them on my phone whenever I get an attack of these thoughts. Haha.

Hmm, this is getting me excited already. I can't wait to read all those thoughts after I'm done compiling them! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare