Sunday, February 19, 2012

Looking for a getaway?

Posted by austenfan at 2/19/2012 11:56:00 AM
I love hearing other people's travel stories. Why? It's because I haven't been a grand vacation myself. That's why whenever I see the travel pictures that everyone posts on Facebook, I get really wistful and jealous. I start imagining how nice it would be to go on a trip to somewhere special too!

How do you start planning for a trip, anyway? How are you supposed to know which places to visit? I don't even know how to book a flight! Yep, that's how clueless I am about traveling. Fortunately, there are a lot of travel review sites out there which can help me decide on what kind of trip I'd enjoy. If you want to get the best UK travel agents to help you in planning for your trip, then you don'to need to fret! It's easy - there are a lot of travel reviews available out there. Read them and they'll definitely help you plan you trip!

As for myself, I would love to go on a trip to Paris - especially now, after just reading this amazing book that's set in France! I can imagine the scenery already - the Eiffel Tower, the grand chapels, the scrumptious food and coffee! Hmm, wonder when I'll get to take a trip there? But first things first, I need to save up for that!

How about you? Where would you like to travel to?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare