Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Coffee flavors

Posted by austenfan at 2/01/2012 12:38:00 AM
I'm not a big fan of coffee, although I do enjoy drinking it from time to time. I've tried taking in too much caffeine before, and well, it wasn't really good for my health (my nerves, more especially).

What type of coffee flavors do you enjoy most? Do you like it brewed or sweetened with syrup with a dash of whipped cream? Have you tried drinking different cappuccino mixes? Did you enjoy it? :)

Despite not being a regular coffee drinker, I won't deny that I love smelling newly prepared coffee and taking sips of the different varieties of coffee drinks present in most coffee shops today. Actually, I'd probably spend a lot of time at coffee shops just for that wonderful smell (if only their products weren't so expensive)!
t

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare