Sunday, February 5, 2012

Book bargains!

Posted by austenfan at 2/05/2012 09:07:00 PM
While mindlessly roaming around the mall yesterday, I decided to visit the bookstores and check if there are any new good titles. And was I glad I did! At the center of the store are hardcover books all discounted to almost a fifth of their original price! They were selling it for less than a hundred bucks - super huge discount, right? Of course, the books aren't in their best condition, but still, those were hardcover books! Haha.

Sorry, but I just get really excited when the words "books" and "discount" come together in a single sentence. If someone gives me barnes & noble coupons, then that would make me really happy! But if you'd just go ahead and buy me books for free, then that would make me even more happier. :)

I've yet to see if the books I bought would live up to my expectations. I'll just post reviews (if I have the time)!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare