Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What is your favorite motto?

Posted by austenfan at 1/03/2012 10:14:00 PM
I've always found it hard to answer this particular question? Why? I know several, but I can't really say that I believe in a particular motto, enough so that I would always try to abide by it. That's why whenever this question pops up in a slumbook that my friend wants me to answer, I always feel that I'm giving a halfhearted answer by writing down whatever motto that comes to my mind at that moment. Haha.

Am I the only one who feels this way? I don't know if I'm just analyzing things too much or if it's something that everyone else thinks about too. Any thoughts on this? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare