Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mushy things

Posted by austenfan at 1/29/2012 10:19:00 PM
Sometimes I wish I could just write about anything that I want to on this blog. By that, I mean mushy things like what I'm feeling at the moment - if I'm overjoyed about something that someone I like did or said to me. Well, since a lot of people I know have access to this blog, I can't really do that, especially if I want to keep certain things private. Haha.

Maybe I could start a private journal online, where only I, and selected close friends, can read my blog entries. Sounds like a plan, huh? Yeah, maybe I'll do that when I have enough free time. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare