Saturday, December 10, 2011

Investing in gold

Posted by austenfan at 12/10/2011 12:03:00 AM
Have you ever considered investing gold? Although I haven't tried it yet, I heard that buying gold and gold bullion and then later on selling them can be very profitable. The value of gold does not depreciate so it's a guaranteed good investment!

However, I don't really have any idea on how and where to purchase gold, so I think I'd have to do some research on that first, before I try my hand with gold investments.

As early as now, we should start thinking of ways on how to invest our money. Remember that the earlier you start with financial planning, the earlier it is for you to attain financial freedom and success!

What other types of investment have you tried? Are they really profitable? If they are, then please feel free to share your stories!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare