Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas shopping

Posted by austenfan at 12/18/2011 11:24:00 PM
Have you been to the malls lately? If you have, then I'm sure you'll understand it when I say that I can't get any Christmas shopping done, especially during the weekends! There are tons of people everywhere I go. I can't even walk a couple of steps without unintentionally bumping into someone else!

I know, I know. This is what I get for not doing my Christmas shopping earlier. It's just that things have been so busy lately that I couldn't find the time to go to the mall and look for gifts. Plus, it's hard to think of gifts, which you think your friends might like!

I hope I can finish buying my Christmas gifts before the week ends! Anyway, would you care to share some gift ideas?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare