Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Bloomfields!

Posted by austenfan at 12/11/2011 08:16:00 PM
I was randomly checking out the different channels on TV when I saw this show featuring the band, "The Bloomfields". It reminded me of the days when I really enjoyed listening to their music. I especially loved their first single, "Wala Nang Iba". There's something about how they perform that's just soothing to the ears. It makes me bob my head along to the tunes of their songs and enjoy every bit of their music.

I'm not updated with the hit songs nowadays, though (especially in the OPM scene), so I don't know what's up with them. Haha. Do they have a new album? Do they still wear their Beatles-inspired outfits? I hope they still do! They looked cute in them! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare