Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jobs to look out for

Posted by austenfan at 11/13/2011 01:50:00 PM
I'm currently watching a show right now that deals with the issue of unemployment in our country today. So far, it's been very informative and worth watching. One of the major reasons of unemployment cited is the mismatch between the available jobs and the work skills that the applicants have. Yes, although there are a number of available jobs out there, not a lot of people have the skills to fill that position.

Personally, I think that the youth of today should seriously consider taking Computer Programmer Jobs. Whenever I log on to a job-hunting site, I would see hundreds of ads for computer programming job vacancies. I admit, I even feel a twinge of regret that I didn't take up something related to IT during my college years. Don't take it the wrong way, though. I'm still happy being an engineer. :)

Now, the biggest decision graduating high school students will be facing has to do with the path they want to take. Will they take practicality or go for what they truly want?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare