Sunday, November 20, 2011

Interested in pumps?

Posted by austenfan at 11/20/2011 08:11:00 PM
During the times when I stay in the library, I sometimes find myself looking at books about pumps. Yes, I know! I'm turning into a geek! When I was in college, I didn't think that books discussing pumps would interest me. Well, that just goes to show that interests can also change.

I'm not an expert when it comes to pumps. I still can't differentiate the function of each type of pump. However, with continuous study, I hope I can get more acquainted with these different pump types. Maybe a year from now, I'd easily be able to discuss how a coolant pump works and be able to understand the basics of proper pump maintenance.

Anyway, for now, I have to get back to finishing a report. Got any info on pumps? Feel free to share it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare