Sunday, November 6, 2011

Are you on Goodreads?

Posted by austenfan at 11/06/2011 11:03:00 AM
Love reading books? Then, you must be in Goodreads! Goodreads is like your online bookshelf, which you can share to your friends and fellow book lovers. I haven't updated my Goodreads account for quite a long time, but if you have an account there, then please do add me up! Here's the link to my profile.

There are other alternatives to Goodreads, if you're looking for something else. One of the most popular book-related social networking site is Shelfari. I also have an account there, but it isn't really active. I like Goodreads layout and features much better, I think. Plus, I think there are more book bloggers over at Goodreads.

Let's share our bookshelves! Add me up on Goodreads!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare