Sunday, October 9, 2011

Want to see Adam Levine on a billboard!

Posted by austenfan at 10/09/2011 05:32:00 PM
Bench, Penshoppe, and other clothing stores out there, won't you please get the amazing and extremely gorgeous Adam Levine as one of your endorsers? I'm sure a lot of us would love to see him grace one of the many billboards along the highway! Yep, I'm sure all the girls (and some of the boys) would love that. Haha.

And while you're at it, you can give away freebies - like free photos, shirts, and all Adam Levine-related things! Sorry, I'm getting all excited being a fangirl here. :) But seriously, I think it would do a lot for their sales if Adam Levine starts promoting their products. I know I'm going to frequent the nearest clothing shop to me just to see a poster of him.

Come on, fellow Adam Levine fans! Don't you wanna see him on a billboard too?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare