Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Three Musketeers movie!

Posted by austenfan at 10/18/2011 06:39:00 PM
I'm super excited for the film adapatation of Dumas' novel The Three Musketeers! Although the details are a bit hazy to me now, I still remember having enjoyed reading it. Hmm, I guess I would have to re-read some parts of it again so that I can appreciate watching the movie.

For fans of Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean out there, Orlando Bloom is included in the cast for The Three Musketeers so maybe you'd want to see this too! I hope they do a good adaptation of this book. Since the book is very long, I don't expect them to show every scene that happened in the novel, but I hope they don't leave out any important parts. :)

Anyway, have you heard if there's also going to be a movie adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo? Has it already been made into a movie before?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare