Sunday, October 16, 2011

Still have a lot to do

Posted by austenfan at 10/16/2011 07:50:00 PM
The weekend's ending, but I still have lots of tasks to finish before the workweek starts. Don't you just hate it when that happens? Anyway, there's nothing I can do about that now, except to try to get all my tasks done. Here are some of the things I need to do:

  1. Update my other blogs. Maintaining several blogs can be quite difficult, especially when it comes to posting new entries in them.
  2. Make a list for my Christmas gifts shopping. I know it's still months away and I don't even have shopping money for it yet, but it's better to prepared, right? I don't know what my friends and family would like? Would my girl pals like some feminine stuff? Or will they appreciate my giving them something different for a change, like special-flavored cigars? Hmm, I might have to look at some cigar brands to figure out which one they'd care to have.
  3. Study! I still need to learn a lot so browsing some of my college textbooks would be a great help!
I need to get on with this list. Hopefully, I can finish all of them in just a couple (or less) of hours!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare