Saturday, October 1, 2011

Party planning

Posted by austenfan at 10/01/2011 01:13:00 PM
Never before in my life have I organized a party. A simple get-together is an easy task, but a party? I actually have little idea about the things that need to be done when planning it.

The only thing that I know is that the organizers should first decide on a concept. What do you want the party to be about? Is it a fairy-tale inspired birthday party? Or are you intent on inviting work colleagues for a more formal type of get-together? In that case, maybe you should hold a golf-themed party! I know that there are a lot of Golf Invitations suppliers out there, should you ever have a need for them. Personally, I've never attended a golf-themed party, but it sure sounds posh and classy - definitely something that corporate professionals would like to attend.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm so clueless about these socializing stuff that I need to take some kind of crash course just to know more about it. Haha. Does anybody know if these classes do exist?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare