Thursday, October 13, 2011

I want a new phone!

Posted by austenfan at 10/13/2011 11:18:00 PM
Yes, I do want to get a new phone. However, wanting is totally different from needing something and since I'm trying to save money, I guess I'll just stay with my current mobile phone. After all, I can always buy new batteries for cell phones when my phone's power supply starts getting drained quickly. That's much a much cheaper option than buying a new phone, right?

I would probably just buy a new phone when I've saved enough cash or when my phone starts getting worse to the point that I can use it conveniently anymore. A phone's purpose is to get you easier to be reached by your contacts so there's not much point in having one if it frequently loses power, anyway. Still, I don't plan on buying a new phone right now so I need to take better care with what I have right now. :)

By the way, what model would you recommend to me if I were to buy a new mobile phone?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare