Saturday, October 15, 2011

Have you seen New Girl?

Posted by austenfan at 10/15/2011 10:18:00 PM
I've only seen three episodes but I can say that it's already turning out to be an awesome new show! I don't know if that's just because I find Zooey Deschanel really adorable or if it's because of the show's characters and their witty lines. Maybe it's a combination of both.

If you're looking for a new TV show to watch, why don't you try New Girl? If you're in the mood for some good laughs, then this show will definitely not disappoint. Speaking of funny shows, have you heard that the new season of Chuck will be airing in just a few weeks. From what I've read, I think the first episode will be shown by the end of October (I'm not sure about the exact date). I'm sure every fan of the show is excited to see Chuck, Sarah, Casey, and the rest of the gang again!

Anyway, try seeing the pilot of New Girl and tell me if you liked it too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare