Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blog Feature

Posted by austenfan at 10/06/2011 10:26:00 PM
I'm planning to do some kind of blog feature here wherein I'll be talking about my favorite blogs and bloggers. You know, those blogs that I frequently visit for their unique and interesting content. It's also my way of showing support for my favorite bloggers, who makes me even more inspired to improve my writing (and blogging) skills. You really have to admire those bloggers who manages to capture their audience with their every blog entry.

I'm not sure when I'll be doing this, though. I need to make a list of those blogs first! Of course, I already have my favorites, but I need to add more to that. Maybe you could do the same too? Make a list of your favorite blogs and I'll try to visit them too! This is a great way to develop your blog network and make new blogger friends!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare