Monday, September 19, 2011

Where are the pictures?

Posted by austenfan at 9/19/2011 10:10:00 PM
You may be wondering why my blog entries don't have any pictures attached with them? The simplest reason for that is that I'm too lazy to search for an appropriate image to go along with my blog posts. Haha. Plus, attaching pictures to an entry takes a considerable amount of time and disk space, so most of the time, I don't bother using them.

Still, I can't deny that pictures make blog entries much more interesting. It's true! You'll be more inclined to look at a post with pictures than one that's just all plain text, right? Yeah, I should definitely try to put some images within my posts.

What kind of pictures should I use, though? Can I just use pictures from different sources in the internet and just indicate where I got it? Should I use pictures that I took with a camera? It doesn't really matter, anyway, as long as its relevant to what the blog entry is about. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare