Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What to talk about

Posted by austenfan at 9/27/2011 08:34:00 PM
Whenever I blog, I almost always just talk about whatever pops in my mind while I'm typing away on the keyboard. Does that sound weird? I don't know how other bloggers do it, but that's the way I've been blogging for the past year or so.

Before, I used to have a clear outline of what I'm going to be writing about for a particular day. Now, though, I just talk about whatever I could think about. That doesn't mean that I don't take writing seriously. I still put a lot  of effort in blogging. It's just that my entries now are more spontaneous. I'm not sure if you can consider that a good or a bad thing.

However way you see it, I'm still happy with the way I blog. It may not be perfect, but I know that I really talk about what my true thoughts about certain topics.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare