Saturday, September 24, 2011

Need new clothes

Posted by austenfan at 9/24/2011 12:56:00 PM
I realized that it's been ages since the last time I bought a new pair of pants or even a shirt. Why? I guess I've just been too lazy to go to the mall during weekends to look for some new clothes. Plus, I've been saving up and as much as possible, I'm trying to lessen my unnecessary expenses. That means, if I still have clothes that work for me, then why bother buying new ones?

However, if I find something that really catches my eye, I'd definitely be willing to make it an exception to my anti-shopping decree! Hmm, I wonder what type of clothes that would be? Would it be some of these funny t-shirts? Or would it be something stylish and trendy? Either way, they would have to be really worth it to make me part from some hard-earned money. Haha.

Come to think of it, I'm so behind on what's the latest in the fashion world! Not that I used to care a lot about it before, but well, it never hurts to know about these things, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare