Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busy times

Posted by austenfan at 9/15/2011 10:01:00 PM
Hi everyone! I haven't been blogging all that much lately due to my busy schedule. It's hard to find the energy and creative juices to blog sometimes, especially when you come home tired from work. Yeah, it's hard, but still, I'll try my best to keep on posting fresh content on this blog!

In the meantime, I need to have a blogging schedule - one that would take into account my working hours and other activities. Speaking of other activities, that reminds me, I've yet to organize the set of pictures we took on our Manila Ocean Park trip. They weren't taken with olympus digital cameras and the picture quality isn't as good as that of an SLR's, but they're still pretty fun to look at! Come to think of it, I should have them printed too!

So, any suggestions for my blogging schedule? Do you think I should post new entries at least three times a week? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare