Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where I talk about financial matters

Posted by austenfan at 8/25/2011 10:38:00 PM
I've realized recently that I still need to learn a lot when it comes to financial matters. I'm not familiar with the terms used in banking and investment so whenever I read business articles, I frequently find myself at a loss and end up wondering what is actually being discussed. Start talking about mutual funds and different types of loans and I'll start getting this dazed expression on my face. I even had to search the term car title loans philadelphia on the internet just to know what type of loan it is. It's not my fault, though. I didn't major in business while I was in college! Haha.

This actually makes me think enrolling myself in some sort of crash course in business or financial management. That's not definite, though. I still need to save up for some of the other things I've already planned. In the meantime, I think I just have to content myself with trying to learn things on my own - with the help of books and the world wide web, of course.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare