Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Must update other blogs

Posted by austenfan at 8/31/2011 09:20:00 PM
I guess it's understandable that I don't always get to update all my blogs due to my (somewhat) busy schedule. But as I say with all my initial blog entry, I'll definitely try my best to keep them updated. Of course, that's easier said than done. Haha.

Most of my blogs don't have a very specific niche. Now, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Does having a blog without a niche make it easier to write new entries because you don't have any restrictions whatsoever - that you can just write about anything that you want? Or does it make it more difficult for the blogger since it's hard to think of an interesting topic to write about?

For you other bloggers out there, what do you think? Do your blogs have their own niches?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare