Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Google+ buzz!

Posted by austenfan at 8/17/2011 08:34:00 PM
It seems like everyone I know has received an invitation for Google+. So why don't I have my own invite yet? Haha. I tried going to the site and requesting for an invite, but up till now, I have yet to receive an e-mail from them telling me that I can now join the newest talked-about social networking site.

That means I'll have to rely on other people's opinion about the site to get to know more about it. For those of you who have already tried it: What do you think of it? Should I now switch from Facebook to Google+? How does the layout of the site look? Does it look sleek and professional or more of laid-back and inviting?

Yeah, all these questions just show how ignorant I am about Google+. Oh Google, when will my invite come? I've been a loyal Google user for years now, so I should definitely get one! Haha. Anyone out there willing to send me an invite?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare