Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Diet, diet, diet!

Posted by austenfan at 8/10/2011 09:46:00 PM
My weighing scale says I've just gained a couple (or more) of pounds. Since I'm still on a diet, then that's really not a good news at all. I need to quickly put a stop to this steady increase in my weight. What should I do? Haha.

I know it's my fault, though. I haven't been limiting my food intake. In fact, I've been eating more and more these past weeks. Yeah, blame it on free eat-all-you-can and payday dinners! Seriously, it's hard to eat less when you're faced with all kinds of scrumptious dishes!

I guess the best way to lose these pounds I gained is to do a bit more exercise. I think it's time for me to do those much-needed curl-ups to help me get that (almost) flat stomach that I've always longed for. Any ideas on how to start doing it? I've tried doing it before, but I've always gave up in the end since I found it too difficult. Should I start by simple jogging and aerobics first, then? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare