Sunday, July 3, 2011

Writing blues

Posted by austenfan at 7/03/2011 09:51:00 AM
I find that I write best when I feel strong emotions, like when I'm really happy or really mad about something. Words seem to pour out of me much easier during times like that. I guess that's just normal since we all want to express how we're feeling and not bottle it up and make ourselves feel worse.

However, whenever those times come, I restrain myself from writing something that can be easily read by others - both people I know and do not know. It's much more convenient for me to tell them personally to someone I know than to let others read it, although I might consider blogging about it on an anonymous blog. :)

Then again, there are still times when I don't have to feel anything extraordinary just to be able to write something. Like this entry, for instance, where I just randomly talk about anything that comes to my mind.

Now, this is why I love to blog. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare