Monday, July 25, 2011

Writing about writing

Posted by austenfan at 7/25/2011 09:52:00 PM
I like it when I read books where the author talks about writing. I don't mean talking about it in an explanatory way, more of they talk about it through the characters that they create. Sometimes, the lead character is a writer and as the story goes on, the reader gets to know how a writer's mind works.

I especially like these kinds of stories since it's like the author is trying to project his/her actual thoughts as a writer into the character. Of course, it still wouldn't hurt if I actually get to like the story. Even if the book talks about writing all the time, I still would not want to read it if it can't keep me interested in its story. Also, if it's a love story, then that would be even better! Haha.

There are several more things that I like when it comes to books. I'll share more of them in my next blog entries!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare