Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wii - do I need one?

Posted by austenfan at 7/09/2011 09:18:00 PM
I have always wanted to own a Wii game console. Who doesn't? Have you seen the wii black? Seriously, it looks so cool that I'm tempted to spend some of my hard-earned money on it.

Since the day I saw one at a department store, I became fascinated with how it worked. It's not like the the other gaming consoles that would involve you looking at the television while randomly pressing buttons on your joystick. Here, you actually get to stand and move your body for a bit. Besides, you can use it for your exercising too!

Sadly, I've never had a chance to try it out. Yes, you heard that right. Although I've long since wanted to own one, I don't even know how it works - which is kind of ironic if you think about it. It's just that I don't have a friend who owns one. Plus, whenever the time comes when I've decided that I want to buy one, I find myself wanting to save then spend my money on other things.

Now, who owns a Wii? If I know you personally, then you must let me try playing it! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare