Saturday, July 30, 2011

Widgets!

Posted by austenfan at 7/30/2011 08:52:00 PM
I'm thinking of doing something with this blog's widgets. I might delete some of them - especially those that I don't really use to sort of free up some space in the blog's layout. What do you think? Does the blog look fine to you or do you think it needs some kind of makeover?

Another option is to install additional widgets might be of use to me. Some of the widgets I would like to see on this blog are:
  1. A search box where visitors can search through my blog's content
  2. A visitor information widget where I can see where my blog traffic comes from and how they got here
  3. Latest tweets widget, that is when I decide to tweet regularly
Hmm, I don't know what else to put here. You know what that means, then - it's time to search net and look for more new and entertaining widgets!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare