Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thoughts on writing

Posted by austenfan at 7/12/2011 11:13:00 PM
I've often toyed with the idea of becoming a freelance writer online. It seems like a lot of bloggers have already tried this and most of them sounds pretty much satisfied with it. The question is, do I have what it takes to write more professionally?

The thing with having a blog is that I can write whatever I want in any way that I want to. Whenever I have to submit articles for a school publication or such, I always fret about how the things that I write. Is my grammar good? Is my writing style okay? It's good to worry about these things, but not to the point that you lose the sense of having fun while writing. With blogging, I just randomly talk about the things that I like without fear of people getting all literary critic on me. Haha.

Also, I don't really have that much free time to be able to write several more articles, aside from my blog entries. Hmm, I might have to think more about before deciding whether or not to venture into this.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare