Saturday, July 23, 2011

Things you like to splurge on

Posted by austenfan at 7/23/2011 09:38:00 PM
What do you splurge your hard-earned money on? I used to think I'd want to spend most of my money on books, but now, I've realized that I would be better off saving it before finally deciding on what to buy with it. Nevertheless, I know there are a lot of people who have favorite things that they can't resist buying. Now, what are yours? Here are some possible answers:

1. Clothes - Whether it be hip hop clothes or feminine dresses, clothes-aholics just can't resist it when they see a pretty new top/dress!

2. Shoes - Well, I think this would be an obvious answer since almost everyone I know seem to have a thing for shoes.

3. Gadgets - They're a bit on the expensive side, but I think buying gadgets is a pretty good investment as you'll get to use them for quite some time. Plus, they're a great source of entertainment!

4. Movies - Yeah, there are these so-called movie buffs who can't stand not to see the latest and best movies that are currently showing. I'm not one of them since I don't see a movie unless I'm really interested in its plot, but I know a lot of people who are movie buffs.

5. Books - They're very addictive, that's why. Book lovers walk in a bookstore and find themselves helpless against the pull of those engaging stories!

What's your pick, then?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare