1. Clothes - Whether it be hip hop clothes or feminine dresses, clothes-aholics just can't resist it when they see a pretty new top/dress!
2. Shoes - Well, I think this would be an obvious answer since almost everyone I know seem to have a thing for shoes.
3. Gadgets - They're a bit on the expensive side, but I think buying gadgets is a pretty good investment as you'll get to use them for quite some time. Plus, they're a great source of entertainment!
4. Movies - Yeah, there are these so-called movie buffs who can't stand not to see the latest and best movies that are currently showing. I'm not one of them since I don't see a movie unless I'm really interested in its plot, but I know a lot of people who are movie buffs.
5. Books - They're very addictive, that's why. Book lovers walk in a bookstore and find themselves helpless against the pull of those engaging stories!
What's your pick, then?