Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Facebook chat - love it or hate it?

Posted by austenfan at 7/17/2011 08:25:00 PM
I know it's kind of been a while already, but let me just say that I really am loving Google's new look! It's modern and sleek - it looks way too cool! That doesn't mean that I didn't like the Google's previous look, just that this one is even better.

Have you ever noticed that search engines and social networking sites continually do something to improve the layout of their site? I think it's a good move on the part of the web developers since it keeps the users from getting bored with the usual theme. Sure, giving them something new might not always sit well with them, but it keeps them guessing on what kinds of new features are yet to come.

However, have you seen Facebook's new chat feature? What do you think about it? Well, I can't say that I hate it, but I'm not that happy about it either. I don't know if it's because I got so used to how the old chat system works, but this new development seems a bit inconvenient to me. For example, I don't think the offline friends' names should be displayed when you open your chat window. I mean, for what purpose? You're there to chat with someone online, not those who are offline. It can even get confusing for some.

What about you? What are your thoughts about this new chat system?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare