Monday, July 11, 2011

More info on blogging

Posted by austenfan at 7/11/2011 10:52:00 PM
Hi there! Are you new to blogging? Or do you want to try blogging but have little (or no) idea on how to start? Well then, I think I can help you. I've just recently started a new blog where I talk about everything that a newbie blogger has to know. I'm not saying that I know all there is to know in the blogging world, but I'll try my utmost to relay some very basic and vital information that every blogger must know.

I guess this will also serve as my way of giving back to the blogging community. With every blog entry, I hope I can encourage more and more readers to turn into bloggers themselves. Now, wouldn't that be awesome?

Alright, you can visit my new blog at Blogger, I Am. There are still just a few entries there, but maybe those posts can already tell you something more about blogging. See you there!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare