Sunday, July 10, 2011

Missing coffee

Posted by austenfan at 7/10/2011 02:18:00 PM
It's been ages since I last had my cup of coffee. Why?
  1. I usually avoid drinking coffee in the morning before going to or during work because I'm afraid that it's going to give my stomach a funny feeling later on. Gross, I know! Haha.
  2. During weekends, I'd rather have a cup of Milo (chocolate-flavored drink) than coffee. What can I say? I'm a Milo fan. :)
  3. I'm saving up so I'm doing my best to stay away from Starbucks right now, no matter how much I love their coffee.
Which reminds me, I'm already halfway through my planner. You know what that means, right? The Startbucks 2012 planner is coming! I'll be having more than enough Starbucks coffee to fill my cravings. Of course, it wouldn't hurt if someone would help me to collect those stickers. Anyway, that's still months away - plenty of time to convince people to donate their stickers to me! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare