Monday, July 4, 2011

Managing blog entries

Posted by austenfan at 7/04/2011 06:44:00 PM
You must have noticed that most of the time, I usually blog during Fridays and the weekends. However, to ensure that I'm not neglecting this blog and that I'll still be able to regularly update it, I've decided to do scheduled posts. Like this one.

Yes, this is a scheduled post. It's actually the first time that I'll be doing this so I hope it works. :) I'm really glad for this blogging feature, though, as it allows me to:

1. Post new content on days that I would've been to busy to blog. Yes, although I still regularly post new entries, it would be better if I can update it more frequently!

2. Translate random thoughts into an actual entry. Most of the time, I'd get all these ideas, wouldn't be able to blog about them, then forgot about them after a few days. This way, I can make something out of those ideas!

3. Get more readers, hopefully! An active blog always attracts more readers, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare