Sunday, July 31, 2011

Love reading forum threads!

Posted by austenfan at 7/31/2011 09:39:00 PM
Although I frequently go different forums online and read the threads there, I don't post replies that much there. I guess I just prefer reading other people's comments than sharing my own, especially at public sites such as these. I don't really know why I get shy around forums since I already keep a blog where I write anything I can think about. Haha.

Have you ever tried reading forum threads? It's fun to read the posters' reactions, whether you agree or disagree with whatever it is they're talking about. Sometimes, the posters even have heated discussions whenever they don't agree with what the other members are saying - sort of like in a debate. That's quite interesting, huh?

Don't take the commentaries there seriously, though. They're just fun for simple and carefree reading. Read them and move on. Remember, it's not wise to get into a fight with other forum members. Start forum hopping and posting, then!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare