Wednesday, July 20, 2011

John Mayer on repeat.

Posted by austenfan at 7/20/2011 09:20:00 PM
There are times when I want to listen to loud songs. Most often than not, these are times when I feel already sleepy when I need to stay awake to finish something important. Other times, I just want to listen to something familiar and songs that I really love. Then, there are times when I want to relax and listen to songs that are not that upbeat yet can still give you that much needed energy boost.

For the last one, I usually go with John Mayer's songs, more specifically, the songs from his Continuum album. Some of my favorites include "The Heart of Life", "Belief", and "Dreaming with a Broken Heart". Aside from these, I also like listening to the rest of the songs in the album. John Mayer's not one of my favorite singers, but I do enjoy listening to his songs from time to time.

Have you ever felt that way - like there are times when you don't want to listen to a particular type of song, but other times, you find yourself wanting to listen to them again and again?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare