Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Increasing your typing speed

Posted by austenfan at 7/13/2011 10:41:00 PM
When I was a child, I used to get so amazed at people who can type so fast without even needing to look at the keyboard to see the letters that they're pressing. Back then, I couldn't comprehend how they could do that. I never thought that I would be able to do it as well. But now, well, I can type as fast pretty effortlessly.

No, I don't mean to brag or anything. I still make typing errors/mistakes, but I'm happy nonetheless that I developed some typing skills from countless hours spent in front of my laptop typing up school reports, articles, and blog entries.

So if you want to increase your typing speed, then I just suggest that you spend more time in front of your computer and just practice typing. Better yet, chat with someone online! You can have fun and keep in touch with friends while enhancing your typing skills at the same time!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare