Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter fever!

Posted by austenfan at 7/16/2011 01:34:00 PM
The fever is on again as the last movie of the Harry Potter series hit the theaters last Thursday. As expected, fans of the series immediately rushed to the cinemas to watch the movie within the first two days of its showing.

Well, of course you must know that I'm one of those fans. Haha. When it comes to HP movies, I don't really turn into a critic. I don't analyze every scene of the story. I don't make mental notes of how it went in the book and how I would have wanted it to be played out in the movie. Although, I have to say that the primary reason about this is I can't recall much of the details of what happened in the books - I have yet to re-read the books, that's why! What I can say is that I enjoyed seeing the film immensely, as I did with all the other Harry Potter movies. I guess that's what being a fan entails. Then again, maybe that's just me.

Yeah, it's sad to see the end of a great series, but I'm happy, nonetheless. The HP production team did a great job in reliving all the wonderful scenes that I imagined as I read through the pages of the books years ago.

Come on, everyone! See the movie now! If you're a fan, you're bound to love it!

1 comments:

Josie on July 17, 2011 at 3:13 PM said...

we all love Harry Potter and it's quite sad to know that it will be the last of the series, but as any story it must come to an end. Thanks for visiting. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare