Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ever played basketball?

Posted by austenfan at 7/10/2011 01:07:00 PM
Although I don't keep up with the latest basketball stats and news, I'm not that averse to watching the games either. In fact, I find watching basketball games fun and exciting. If you've ever seen a basketball game live, then I think you know what I mean. Hearing the fans cheer on their favorite team - that's something you really have to experience for yourself. Armed with a hotdog sandwich or your favorite fries and dip, you'd suddenly find yourself cheering on with them in no time.

Each game has its own highlights too, like when you see your favorite player making his signature dunk shot (of course, I'm talking about Enrico Villanueva here) or when someone scores a buzzer beater shot. Then again, there are also those down times when someone gets an injury (probably because they didn't wear any ankle supports for basketball) or when the referee makes a call that you think is unfair for your team. But that's part of the game, so there's nothing to do but accept it and move on.

Yeah, it does sound like an emotionally taxing game - that is, if you're that passionate when it comes to your team winning. Nevertheless, it never gets boring for me. And that is why the game will always hold a special place in my heart no matter how busy my life gets.

Now, I think I'm gonna go search for new basketball game schedules and see if there's a game for tonight!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare