Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Decluttering my desktop

Posted by austenfan at 7/13/2011 11:24:00 PM
My computer desktop (both at home and at the office) is so cluttered these days that sometimes it takes me a lot of time just to look for the file that I need to view. I'll soon get to organizing the icons and documents on my desktop, though, so I can sort out my files easier and faster.

Sometimes, I think I need a document management software just to arrange the files that I have saved on my local hard drive. You see, I have all these different kinds of documents that it can be a bit difficult to group them and arrange them by folders. Of course, I'll still try my best to do so since I can't have all these icons cluttering up my desktop. If I don't delete some of them soon, I'm pretty sure my desktop's going to be completely filled with icons in no time!

My files can be primarily divided into two major categories: those that are academic and non-academic. Academic files consist of those that I used back when I was a student. On the other hand, my non-academic files are the documents that I keep for fun and entertainment!

Alright then, I need to sort out the files that I need and those that I can now delete. Time to de-clutter my desktop!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare