Saturday, July 16, 2011

Career thoughts

Posted by austenfan at 7/16/2011 04:46:00 PM
What's your dream job?

Mine is something that would let me do what I like doing. I need to be passionate about my work - passionate enough that I will keep liking what I'm doing despite the struggles that I may encounter along the way. I want to feel proud of what I'm doing. I want to feel like I have contributed something of significance to today's society. Do I sound a bit demanding, now? I could think of a lot of jobs that can satisfy all these; it just depends on your own personal preference and perception.

Of course, I wouldn't mind having a job that pays well, with all the other benefits like medicare supplement plans and bonuses. You have to feel that you're duly appreciated for what you're doing too, right?

Now, if you feel that you already have all those at your current job, then I'd say you're on the right path!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare